Sunday, August 12, 2012

I'm Back!

So I kind of quit this food blogging business for a while, partly because I was too busy with other things (school, work, and dating my now husband), and partly because I didn't have time to really cook anything good due to all of those things. Over the summer though, my husband and I have cooked up some delicious eats and it has made the foodie in me come back out. Luckily Jared also enjoys cooking and has quite a knack for it, so we are quite the team in the kitchen. I'm not saying that everything always turns out perfectly, especially since we experiment with no recipe most of the time. But I figure I'll use this blog to put some of our favorite recipes up. I hope I can somehow help someone out there who's looking for a good recipe, and that it can motivate me to keep up the good cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment